Sunday 7 June 2009

WI Day

Oh well 1 lb on for me this week - rubbish, I have been eaten rubbish (when I have been eating!) missed meals and therefore gained, hmph.

No WI next week as we are doing Race for life but might find a meeting to go to - undecided, think I will be a bit of a chancer if I dont go and will end up eating rubbish this week then try to claw back so prob best to find a meeting!! lol talked myself into it now!

Anywho - need to lose 4lb now to be under 20st!! Eeeek, that'll be a very good day!

2 comments:

  1. a great plan to find another meeting. My race for life is on a Wed eve in July and nicely clashes with my WI so I'm going to go to one the following evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    To maintain your listing on the ww5plus blogroll I need you to please email me the following to me@bryherhill.com

    1. The URL of your blog
    2. The title of your blog
    3. Your WW username.

    If this has not been done by the end of August 2009 I will be removing your blog from the listing.

    Bryher (5+ moderator)

    ReplyDelete